Inspiring People & Empowering Growth
We Hire Talent
The hiring process is general for all positions listed. Licensures, certifications, work experiences, and training requirements vary depending on profession and position. All healthcare professionals shall meet Joint Commission requirements and hold the following credentials when applicable:
- All applicants must possess at least one-year general acute care experience in their specialty area or area of expertise in the last three years.
- All health screening documentation, with the exceptions of the Pre-hire Physical exam and TB Screening are considered Client Specific.
- License to practice as a registered healthcare professional, or licensed practical or vocational healthcare professional.
- Advanced cardiac life support (ACLS) for Emergency Room, Intensive Care Unit, Direct Observation Unit, Post-Anesthesia Care Unit, and Telemetry Unit.
- Basic cardiac life support certification (American Heart Association is required).
- Fetal monitoring certification for all Labor & Delivery healthcare professionals.
- Neonatal resuscitation certification (NRP) for all Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and OB/GYN healthcare professionals.
- Pediatric advanced life support (PALS) for all Pediatric Intensive Care Unit healthcare professionals.
- Annual health clearance with a negative PPD or chest x-ray when PPD is positive. Chest x-rays expire every three years
- Rubella, Rubeola and Mumps titer test or MMR vaccination is required.
- Varicella titer
- Proof of having received the Hepatitis B vaccine series, Hepatitis B titer or signed declination form.
Aequor attempts to provide a comprehensive and thorough pre-employment orientation and in-service training that reflects current compliance and promotes safe healthcare delivery. Our Human Resources team follows strict guidelines to evaluate the clinical skills of the applicant and of current employees, according to the following criteria:
- Resume / Application
- Verification of work experience
- Satisfactory professional references
- Verification of licensure (using primary source verification)
- Applicable certifications
- Competency exam in appropriate specialty (80% passing score required)
- Skills inventory checklist in appropriate specialty
- Applicants are placed only in areas of practice that are within the scope of their license, certification, or area of clinical competence.