The hiring process is general for all positions listed. Licensures, certifications, work experiences, and training requirements vary depending on profession and position. All healthcare professionals shall meet Joint Commission requirements and hold the following credentials when applicable:
- All applicants must possess at least one-year general acute care experience in their specialty area or area of expertise in the last three years.
- All health screening documentation, with the exceptions of the Pre hire Physical exam and TB Screening are considered Client Specific.
- License to practice as a registered healthcare professional, or licensed practical or vocational healthcare professional.
- Advanced cardiac life support (ACLS) for Emergency Room, Intensive Care Unit, Direct Observation Unit, Post-Anesthesia Care Unit, and Telemetry Unit.
- Basic cardiac life support certification (American Heart Association is required).
- Fetal monitoring certification for all Labor & Delivery healthcare professionals.
- Neonatal resuscitation certification (NRP) for all Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and OB/GYN healthcare professionals.
- Pediatric advanced life support (PALS) for all Pediatric Intensive Care Unit healthcare professionals.
- Annual health clearance with a negative PPD or chest x-ray when PPD is positive. Chest x-rays expire every three years
- Rubella, Rubeola and Mumps titer or MMR vaccination is required.
- Varicella titer
- Proof of having received the Hepatitis B vaccine series, Hepatitis B titer or signed declination form.
Aequor attempts to provide a comprehensive and thorough pre employment orientation and in service training that reflects current compliance and promotes safe healthcare delivery. Our Human Resource team follows strict guidelines to evaluate the clinical skills of the applicant and of current employees, according to the following criteria:
- Resume / Application
- Verification of work experience
- Satisfactory professional references
- Verification of licensure using (primary source verification)
- Appropriate certifications
- Competency Exam in appropriate specialty (80% passing score required)
- Skills inventory checklist in appropriate specialty
- Applicants are placed only in areas of practice that are within the scope their license, certification, or area of clinical competence
Aequor Healthcare Services employs highly qualified healthcare professionals with extensive experience in the healthcare industry; from patient evaluation, management, treatment and therapeutic exercises.
All applicants go through a rigorous recruitment screening process from initial phone interview, pharmacology exams, reference checks all the way through background checks. We ensure that only the highly qualified personnel will be sent to you. Aequor complies with all of the standards and guidelines set forth by JCAHO, OSHA and ANA.
We want to be your staffing partner. As a healthcare provider, you have unique, professional and personal needs. Our experience and scope help us understand those needs better than anyone in the industry. We are continuously striving and enhancing our services to meet the never ending changes and demands of the business.